11.10.2010

Halloween At Grandma and GoDad's

This Halloween day we decided that we wanted to have a family Trick or Treating at GoDad's house. It was a success. We enjoyed some Spooky treats and then the dads went off to the bedrooms and the kids trick or treated to the rooms. I Loved seeing the little kids cruising through the hallways of my parents house in their costumes. My parents were out of town so they missed this sight.  So here is a recap of the night.

Happy Little Trick or Treaters
The most adorable Buzz.Jack of Hearts Munns
Constable Quigley.Cowboy Aidan
 Princess ballerina Kittty
the Bat. Cinderella Isabelle
Porter.Lillie Bug
Maddie the Gypsy
Witchy Poo. me
 The Tooks
 My teeny pirate, The Haze
She was so mad the wrapper was on that Kit Kat
 My bigger teeny Pirate

1 comment:

tell me what you think.