10.13.2009

Goldie turned 2

The day we got home from the hospital was Oct 9th... my little Goldie's birthday. WE got home and I wrapped all her birthday presents, Grammy Hyde picked up an adorable cake and we had a little Party. Goldie is lucky enough to share her birthday with her Auntie Kara. So we invite the Haughts and Grandma and Grandpa Munns over for some shenanigans. When they got here we opened up gifts...actually Austin ended up opening the gifts and handing them to Goldie... She didn't mind one bit. Then Austin, Kitty and Goldie played a little ring around the rosie and duck duck goose then of course we had a dance party. After the games and gifts we had some cake played with the birthday spoils and called it a night.

our little birthday girl and her handsome father






{hmmm... whats next}
Id have to say that we had too many gifts fir a 2 year old's attention span. I actually had to take 2 presents away from the pile because the little party goers were losing it.




Happy birthday my baby girl and baby sister...two of my favorite girls in the whole wide world.... I love you girls

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Princess Goldie! You are on track to be a great big sister! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. happiest birthday goldie! and kara!
    hope it was a good one - looks like it was!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I almost bought Goldie that Goldilicious book the other day!!! Luckily I ended up with some else instead :) Happy birthday Goldie Girl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love that teensy little pony tail goldie has going. and that someone got her that goldilicious book. perfect!

    ReplyDelete

tell me what you think.