12.12.2010

seaworld

For Austin's 5th birthday we went to Seaworld. It was a blast. Goldie still talks about it and it has been over a month. She especially loved the sea lion show they did. There was a part in the show where the trainer lifted up the sea lion's tail, tickled his bum and said "goochygoochygoo." The kids all laughed so hard. any time they say it they bust in to crazy laughter. I think Austin has over done it at his house though... Im pretty sure his mother has banned any goochygoochygooing in their house. 
this dolphin came right up us and we got to pet his head.
the little girls on a kids ride. they loved it.
the birthday boy on a big kid ride with his dad. love that little face.
during the sea lion show
this picture was taken mid-goochygoo... classic.
me and the sis waiting for the kracken.
I look so old in the pic. crazy.
kitta got a hold of my camera and  took some pics. i love these.

It was a great day. My mother is always so willing to watch our kids. She is so good about it. She acts excited even when she is asked. This was one of the many times she has been so good to watch the babies. Thanks Mother. Hazel and Lottie would have been nightmares if they had come along.

1 comment:

  1. Such good times!! Just got caught up on your blog life. Lots of fun my dear. I miss you at the gym....hurry home! I have some amazing news!!! For Feb. 4th!!

    ReplyDelete

tell me what you think.